We’re looking for a writer to collaborate with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Marketing team partners to create fresh, compelling copy across a wide variety of projects, including email campaigns, website copy, and more. You’ll work across teams and disciplines to deeply understand our customers and partner with marketing and CRM teams to develop messages to reach those customers. You’ll also take complex information and concepts and distill them into engaging user experiences that are easily understood by our target audiences and inspire them to engage with our brand.
As a copywriter, you’ll take responsibility for the quality of all writing assigned, ensuring that it stays on brand, follows voice standards, and performs to achieve the metrics required by the project, all following digital best practices and achieving creative excellence.
Overall, you’re inquisitive, collaborative, conceptual, and of course, an amazing writer. And you’ll be a valued partner on a dynamic team.
Key Responsibilities/Performance Requirements:
- Implement marketing strategy and objectives with creative solutions that are both compelling and drive response
- Partner with key team members to develop the tone and communication strategy for CRM and lifecycle marketing initiatives
- Gain a deep understanding of the motivations and behaviors of our target audiences to increase the relevance and effectiveness of your ideas
- Expertly present and diplomatically defend your work and area of expertise, while maintaining and building positive relationships with internal and external partners
- Be able to take direction, go beyond what is asked and constantly challenge yourself
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Please do not apply for this position if you are not capable of working in-house
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience for web, digital
- A solid portfolio proving a variety of work
- Excellent writing, editing, and conceptual skills demonstrating an ability to be very clear and concise
- Strong interpersonal communication, organization, and time-management skills
- The flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Demonstrated experience with testing and conversion-related creative and direct-response marketing a plus