START DATE: 07/05/2016
CONTRACT: 4 MONTHS
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
Our client, a major apparel and beauty retail brand is Looking for a Merchandising Manager to join their team! The Merchandising Manager is responsible for creative visual merchandising strategies that will evolve Creative VM presentations to build brand equity, be customer-intuitive and scalable for all stores.
• Develop creative merchandising strategy for each floorset based on current company strategy set by cross-functional leadership.
• Present creative concepts to the AVP and Marketing partners for concept approval.
• Manage Design and oversee development of concept approved props and other in store creative presentation through a direct report in OH.
• Manage and drive projects based on the Visual Production Calendar timelines.
• Review and adjust strategies to be in alignment with all current business trends by floor set.
• Special Projects / New Real Estate, Testing Initiatives support as needed
• Strong relationship with Visual Merchandising Team as it relate to the seasonal and floorset activity
• Manage the brand Visual Merchandising strategy that encompasses creative, fashion-oriented and brand-right interior concepts for each floorset.
• Partner with Visual Merchandising Team to develop and execute concepts and positioning for product launches/tests that focus on the brand based on the Visual calendar timelines
• Translate creative design and merchant strategies into clear concepts and product launches across all Beauty sub-brands through mood boards, creative swipe and other appropriate visual samples.
• 5 years of experience managing, executing and presenting complex visual merchandising visions and processes
• Understanding of product positioning strategies
• Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution and decision-making skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Project management experience including planning and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task & prioritize
• BS or BA in 2D and 3D Design or related area
• Proficient on a Mac platform, with working knowledge of Adobe CS5 or up.
Programs also include: Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat , In design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch up (not necessary but preferred)
• The Manager must have a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to interpret appropriate trends as they relate to the Beauty business and strategies
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs