LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
OUR FORTUNE 500 FASHION CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A MERCHANDISING COORDINATOR TO JOIN THE TEAM ASAP!
This coordinator will be a key supporter to the Merchandise/Buying team for a globally recognized apparel company. Day to day tasks will include:
• Support the set-up and maintenance of the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive results.
• Produces work that is efficient, accurate and detail oriented. Perform daily activities that support the merchandising department’s strategy and vision.
• Trouble shoots problems and influence resolution across functions.
• Ensure that all products have appropriate imagery & copy ready to post when the product is available for sale. This requires submitting photo requests for all products, reviewing & approving those images, submitting copy requests for all products, reviewing & approving the product copy.
• Attribute styles: Associate styles into the web hierarchy, sort styles within departments, add marketing flags, merge styles, add cross-sells.
• Monitor styles that stock on daily basis to ensure proper site display.
• Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles.
• Manage the monthly receipt reconciliation process to provide an accurate financial record of open orders.
• Complete outstanding purchase order work (i.e. color and size breakdowns, packing details) on a timely basis.
• Partner with Buyers to validate and manage pricing across multiple systems.
• Work with production and IT to communicate system bugs and issues.
• Work with photo studio and creative team to ensure that all images are available and accurate.
• Work with copy to ensure that all products have correct copy.
• Responsible for ticket management and follow-through with L2 for all product/category related site presentation issues on Gap.co.uk and Gap.eu
• Communicate resolution and status of fixes to merchandising team.
• Demonstrate strong teamwork skills through cooperating with cross-functional teams while remaining focused.
• Support an open and inclusive environment that recognizes employees based on the strength of their efforts.
• Strong computer skills, in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook
• Data Entry and Software skills needed
• Ability to learn computer systems quickly.
• Previous experience with backend website systems are a plus (i.e. Microsoft Commerce 2000, Blue Martini)
• Proactive, strong attention to detail & accuracy, effective time management skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
LOCATION: San Francisco CA