LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 2+ Months at HQ
PAY: $22-$24/hour (based on experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 RETAIL CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A MERCHANDISER!
JOB DESCRIPTION + OUTLINE:
• Contribute to the success of the Department through developing and driving seasonal strategies for category/class that meet or exceed the Division and Business Unit's financial goals.
• Provide analysis to support the development of Department seasonal strategies that meet financial targets.
• Rank styles based on historical and current product performance and identify redundancies in the product assortment.
• Review monthly open-to-buy for category/class; provide accurate monthly/seasonal receipt flow information; execute to the sales margin and promotional markdown cadence.
• Provide information to develop key concepts, key items, promotional strategies and assortments that are commercially viable and provide exciting store experiences.
• Understand product trends, historical data and departmental input at category/class level in order to manage in-season opportunities or risks.
• Understand competitive environment; proactively see market knowledge through exposure to competitive retail outlets.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of cross-functional teams (Design, Production, Planning, Distribution).
• Bachelors Degree of equivalent.
• 2-4 years of retail buying experience.
• Experience as an Assistant Merchandiser or equivalent
• Strong analytical skills.
• Possess a working knowledge of financial measurements.
• Demonstrate a point of view about product assortment and business opportunities.
• Maintain a cooperative team environment that promotes high performance standards and attainment of goals.
• Demonstrate strong listening, verbal, written and presentation skills.
Requisition #: (5789741)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs