START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL MERCHANDISE ASSISTANT! **
The Merchandise Assistant manages the acquisition, coordination and tracking of the subcategory item pages and shelves on the website. This person manages item page content, cross-sells, and accessories for the merchandise department.
• Supports the item level efforts of all merchandise categories reporting to the Category Manager
• Work with Buyers and Item Set up Team to set up new items and maintain item changes such as: company numbers, item dimensions, rebates, add distributors, remove distributors, retail price changes, cost price changes.
• Works closely with the copywriters and supplier to manage content acquisition
• Works closely with the Item Set Up Team and supplier to manage the procurement and coordination of digital images and/or samples for the site.
• Work with Web Collage, CNET, and easy2.com on product demos and page outlook enhancement.
• Oversees the quality assurance process as it relates to the items preparation to go live on the site.
• Work with Marketing to insure all TAB Closing proofs are set up correctly.
• Run in stock daily report for daily publishing.
• Track all items coming in, out to supplier, or with cross-functional team to ensure all items go live in a timely manner.
• Maintain item pages with accurate accessories and cross sell layout.
• Manage change requests such as: prices, flags, inventory availability, critical live images and copy changes, base/variant maintenance.
• Monitor reviews and ratings feedback.
• Submit critical tickets for system, or data repairs.
• Run reports to insure end dates are accurate for items existence.
• Run weekly out of stock reports for drop shipment items and email them out to pertaining suppliers for ETA.
• Comp shop other competitor sites
• Coordinate with Associate Operations Manager, Resolutions team, and the Legal team to resolve customer service issues promptly and accurately.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs