• The Integrated Producer is the project management resource responsible for
projects throughout all stages; pitch, budgeting / scoping, execution, launch,
• Develops and demonstrates an understanding of the client’s business, needs,
expectations, and requirements.
• Identifies strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s needs within
• Creates and maintains project documentation such as estimates, project plans,
proposals, statements of work, status reports (internal and external), change
requests, functional specifications, etc.
• Develops, owns and is responsible for the overall campaign project timelines,
inclusive of partner timeline integration. Coordinates all activities of the project