LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday- Friday || 6+ Months
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A MARKETING ASSISTANT!
The eCommerce/Online division is looking for a Marketing Assistant. The marketing Assistant’s primary responsibility will be to assist the site marketing team with project management duties throughout the season. This role will also be responsible for assisting the marketing team in digital marketing execution, metrics reporting, and database maintenance. The Assistant will report to the Marketing Manager of Web Site Marketing.
***Strategy Pre-Work & Execution ***
• Assist guest editor & category marketing strategy development & execution by: requesting product information & sample sheets from merchandising teams; pulling and sending samples to guest editors; coordinating asset needs with internal partners.
• Review marketing photography, flagging and tracking potential areas of concern based on campaign strategy nuances.
• Prepare meeting documents
• Assist the broader site marketing team in the set-up of critical marketing tools (Marketing Calendar, Smartsheet). Maintain accuracy within the tools on an ongoing basis, including in-season management of campaign updates such as calendar changes and pricing updates.
• Assist in 3rd party social platform monitoring and management.
• Maintains & analyzes story type performance database.
• Assists the marketing team in DGM marketing execution: gathering and supplying content & key strategies.
• Preparation of various strategy documents at major milestones within the marketing pipeline.
***Reporting and Hindsighting***
• Assist in the set up and compiling of weekly site reports using Omniture and Excel.
• A/B test setup support and data pulls.
• Ad-hoc data pulling & analysis of site and campaign performance including weekly reporting.
• Experience managing multiple projects of varied scale and on varied timelines - effective time management and prioritization skills.
• Track record of success in learning new roles and internal processes quickly and with minimal guidance.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Appetite to deliver results in a collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
• Flawless attention to detail and accuracy.
• Familiarity with marketing best practices and metrics.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
• Omniture experience a plus.
• 2 years relevant experience.
• BA/BS required.
Requisition #: (5952516)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs