ECOMMERCE + FASHION
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 1-Year Contract
PAY: $26-$32/hr (based on experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A MARKETING ASSISTANT!
Our eCommerce Client is looking for a Marketing Assistant. The Marketing Assistants primary responsibility will be to assist the site marketing team with project management duties throughout the season. This role will also be responsible for tracking competitive insights, with exposure to developing quarterly hindsight and leverage market strategies.
• Assist the broader site marketing team in the set-up of critical marketing tools (marketing calendar, Smartsheet). Maintain accuracy within the tools on an ongoing basis, including in-season management of campaign updates such as calendar changes and pricing updates.
• Preparation of various strategy documents at major milestones within the marketing pipeline.
**Reporting & Hindsighting**
• Assist in the set up and compiling of weekly site reports using Omniture and Excel.
• Gather competitive analysis through weekly tracking and share out of key competitors and trends as well as ad-hoc reporting on competitors during key time periods or on specific categories.
• Assist Senior Manager in developing quarterly hindsights - develop recommendations for future based on Omniture data as well as business results, competitive insights, total brand and online objectives.
• Ad-hoc analysis of site and campaign performance including weekly reporting and seasonal marketing hindsights on an as-needed basis.
**Strategy Pre-Work & Execution**
• Assist guest editor & category marketing strategy development & execution by: requesting product information & sample sheets from merchandising teams; pulling and sending samples to guest editors; coordinating asset needs with internal partners. Additional project specific duties may be assigned.
**Leveraged Markets Strategy**
• In coordination with senior manager, develop a marketing calendar for use in leverage market sites.
• Attend photo-planning sessions, flagging and tracking potential areas of concern based on market nuances.
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3+ years relevant experience
• BA/BS required
• Experience managing multiple projects of varied scale and on varied timelines - effective time management and prioritization skills
• Track record of success in learning new roles and internal processes quickly and with minimal guidance.
• Appetite to deliver results in a collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Experience defining, tracking and analyzing the competitive landscape
• Project Management experience preferred
• Flawless attention to detail and accuracy
• Familiarity with marketing best practices and metrics - ability to identify insights and translate into actionable learnings
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
• Omniture experience a plus
Requisition #: (5435678)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs