MANAGER BRAND TEST LEAD
PRODUCT OPERATIONS AND GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
OUR FORTUNE 500 RETAIL CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A MANAGER – BRAND TEST LEAD!
MEET THE TEAM:
From cotton to customer our Global Supply Chain and Operations (GSC) and Product Operations organization is comprised of thousands of employees who source, produce and deliver our brands iconic American style around the world. We retail in over 50 countries and multiple channels.
We are in an exciting stage of evolution as the rules of retail are changing rapidly. It is no longer enough for supply chains and operations to be just “execution engines.” We have to deliver real value to our growing global company in every stage of our product lifecycle. We do this through the relentless pursuit of great product, consumer response, operating advantage and positive community impact.
The Manager will be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, growing team leading product testing. This includes working on our:
1) New online product testing capability.
2) In-store product testing program.
Product Testing is a key focus area in our business, enabling our brand teams to test product to gain customer feedback that drives high-impact, strategic decisions. Testing informs a range of decisions –from the size of a denim order to re-designing a dress or selecting a print prior to manufacturing. We are seeking someone with a passion for retail, who loves problem solving, thrives in a cross-functional working environment and has strong desire to work with multiple stakeholders (e.g. Merchandising, Inventory Management, Digital Marketing, Production, etc.) and to work in a role combining strategy with execution.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MANAGER OF TESTING INCLUDE:
• Drive cross-functional meetings to support adoption of process and tools through project management, thought leadership, solution innovation and change management or Lead Testing as a strategic capability within our company. Brands inclusive of test strategy, design, execution and measurement.
• To create the seasonal testing calendar in collaboration with our Brand.
• Lead cross-functional meetings to identify recommended test capability, strategic test objectives, test design and the delivery of test results.
• Lead Brand Test Kickoffs to ensure test execution answers the test objectives.
• Lead Brand Test Result Handoffs and can provide context to the result analysis and provide clarity on how to apply the results.
• Frame, manage/perform execution of analysis both qualitative and quantitative to identify key issues, develop conclusions and recommendations, and present findings.
• Anticipate roadblocks, both intellectual and political, and proactively address test issues before they impact business results. Lead and/or participate in the resolution of test issues and concerns.
• Validate and present training materials to demonstrate the value of testing through both strategic and tactical execution, inclusive of cross-functional team roles and responsibilities.
• Proactively foster brand and business partner relationships to collaborate or gain buy-in on process and tool adoption.
• Validate and present value and benefits of testing to drive continuous test improvement within the Brand.
• Develop presentations and present finding to all levels of management.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
MANAGER BRAND TEST LEAD