Our client is a pioneer in cloud-powered healthcare solutions, currently has an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join their Oakland, CA team! This is the perfect role for someone looking to add around 20-30 hours of work to their week. We're looking for Long-Form B2B communications writers for 2-4 days a week, onsite in Oakland! If this sounds like you be sure to read the details below and apply for immediate consideration as we would love to get someone started by MONDAY!
- Researches, writes, edits, and manages content production of:
- Blogs, Press releases, customer testimonials, Data sheets and social media communications.
- Social media communications will include: blog posts, tweets, some videos.
- Works with internal staff in the development and implementation of:
Marketing campaigns – both online and print.
Channel partner development programs.
- BS/BA in a related field of study from an accredited college and university and five or more years of job-related experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- Exemplary interviewing, writing and editing experience in either of the following professional environments:
- Marketing: business-to-business, technology, and/or healthcare.
- Journalism- trade/industrial publications, healthcare preferred.
- Demonstrated professional experience writing for online media, including blogs and websites.
- Overall experience in and knowledge of the healthcare field is a definite plus.
- Deft in juggling multiple projects, coordinating the activities of others, meeting tight deadlines and budgets.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; strong command of English grammar and syntax.
- Familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style and/or AP Stylebook.
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical people.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information.
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication.