This customer is looking for a LOGISTICS SUPPORT COORDINATOR for our Supply Chain Operations Department.
The perfect candidate will have an immediate connection to our Core Values (People, Service, Quality and Innovation). This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “startup” mentality and environment that changes day to day and will “assume positive intentions” at all times. Candidates who are personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and are more apt to saying “yes” or “we’ll try” (rather than “no” or “that’s impossible”) will be at the top of our list.
• Serve as liaison between distribution center and home delivery provider
• Track incoming inventory exceptions when home delivery provider reports shortage, overage and/or damaged product
• Maintain internal exception tracker tool and ensure all escalated issues are services within 24 hours
• Resolve exceptions by navigating through documentation and system research.
• Identify next steps on exceptions and efficiently communicate actions to internal partners.
• Demonstrate ability to focus on “big picture” while working on multiple exceptions
• Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and develop systems knowledge
• Build and maintain strong business relationships with internal team members and field partners.
• Document process and discoveries
Job Related Competencies:
• Live and teach Our Core Values, Our Leadership Contract, and Leadership is a Choice.
• At least 2 years of operations/logistics experience with a high¬-volume specialty retailer
• Mac Proficient ¬ Skilled at using a Mac
• Self Starter, resourceful, reliable, positive, solution¬-minded person
• Service oriented individual
• Detailed individual with excellent follow¬-through and who is proactive.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs