We are looking for a motivated Program Manager who enjoys collaborating with site and content developers, other Program Managers, and suppliers to design efficient localization workflows and to manage the delivery of localized content.
You will develop a comprehensive knowledge of our content value and gain insight of our customers’ behaviors, priorities and needs via stakeholder input, telemetry, feedback analysis and other customer and cross-team engagement methods. You will be working in a dynamic team with a strong track record of taking business problems from inception to execution.
Candidate must live in Seattle and must be able to work on-site.
Role is long term indefinite.
- Project manage localization of technical, site, and user-assist content, with ownership of delivery, schedule, supply chain, cost, quality, and international customer experience.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on requirements, comps and content to determine scope and provide crisp clear instructions for a team of localization vendors, ensuring full compliance with requests while adhering to the quality and requirements
- Work with stakeholders to align on localization vision and ensure consistency and quality of deliverables
- Manage a wide variety of localization requirements and disciplines including updates to our internal product pages, information sites, new products onboarding and sustain requests
- Collaborate in the design of the workflow for new site and content experiences or solutions emerging from the engineering or content teams
- Develop localization roadmaps and execution practices to sustain continuous localization publishing.
- Source solutions to understand international customer trends, priorities and satisfaction by engaging with engineering teams, subsidiaries and other customer and cross-team channels.
- Generate customer feedback and behavior insights, create and leverage reports and derive customer behavior to determine and adjust localization strategy.
- Report on capacity, throughput and quality for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management
- Drive localization quality improvements – implement a continuous improvement program to improve quality and throughput given limited resources
- Be organized, manage many projects simultaneously and be a proactive communicator at all levels.
- Collaboration & influence: Ability to work with Program Managers and Engineers as a team player. Must be able to understand the engineering cycles to surface and propose requirements
- Must be versed with localization practices, ability in participating in spec reviews, understand and design technical solutions
- Own the experience of customers around the world, as a Program Manager you will manage projects end to end, own quality, ensuring proper publishing cadence
- Work with large amounts of data, validating inputs, running analysis and being able to draw conclusion and strategy based on data insights
Key Experiences & Knowledge
- Experience designing, implementing and optimizing solutions at scale, with the ability to ramp up quickly on a new technical domain
- Demonstrated ability to organize team processes and workflow to guarantee delivery of stakeholder requirements on timely manner
- Ability to drive cross group problem solving, customer advocacy and ability to apply creativity, critical thinking and solution-mindedness in a dynamic working environment across content, engineering and supplier
- Agile methodology, usage of TFS or similar tooling
Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in the localization or related field
Proven experience working closely with cross-functional teams across the globe to drive tangible results with real business impact
Good understanding of industry-standard or purpose-built content management systems interact with localization processes