In this assignment, you will be responsible for producing localized content for Aquent's client with limited supervision. Role requires native level expertise in at least one language in addition to English. Localization experience is preferred; project management ability is essential. The localization producer is expected to work closely with vendors to outline expectations. The localization producer will work with the editorial staff, the business team, other producers, and vendors to ensure that project localization is on track, relevant to the audience, and represents our clients voice in the market place. The localization producer will manage the input of localized data into multiple internal and vendor systems without error. The successful candidate must be highly detail-oriented, and be able to judge and manage linguistic issues for 37 languages and all territories client covers.
Localization QA is required and software QA experience is preferred.
- Must possess a solid understanding of online production processes and a passion for meeting the needs of our clients international customers.
- Apps – related media experience in international marketplace highly desirable; music, TV, Movies – media related experience a plus.
- Teamwork – The candidate will coordinate projects with vendors, localization team staff, the legal team and other departments across our clients localizing client Store-related content.
- Must possess the desire to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment; this role requires flexibility, the ability to wisely prioritize tasks, and rapidly apply keen judgment to complex situations.
The ideal candidate will be committed to giving our non-US customers a user experience equivalent to or superior to that of our US customers by producing localized content for the client Store.
To be qualified for this position, you must have the following:
1. BA degree or equivalent
2. Linguistic skill in language other than English; excellent English communication skills
4. Production experience; localization production preferred
5. Experience in methods of automating workflow a plus
6. Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
7. Localization QA experience