One of our top media and entertainment clients is looking for a Localization Operations Contractor to participate in driving the quality of their subtitles and dubbed audio through management of Localization Operations projects for their content.
- Track delivery of assets using proprietary toolset
- Update various documents and spreadsheets with scheduling, delivery, and QC information
- Creating projects and managing language assets in our tools, as well as exporting and editing script and subtitle notes for fulfillment partners
- Create asset orders, running regular reports via internal tools, PO creation, etc...
- Liaise with internal employees on deadlines and missing information
- Updating of status documents tracking QC, as well as scheduling and continued training for our QC operators.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pulling data points and being able to organize and update information on a regular basis
- Asset tracking and scheduling
- Project creation in third party software
- Tracking of Delivery of assets
- Prior experience with subtitling
- Excellent communication
- Communicating with our Localization team and answering daily emails and queries
- Technically inclined
- Ability to adapt and learn different types of tools and software