Must have Adobe InDesign and Livecycle experience-
Must have experience designing business forms in Adobe LiveCycle and InDesign, as well as knowledge of converting to fillable PDFs. Experience with insurance forms preferred.
Candidate must have a HIGH attention to detail and be able to proof his/her own work.
Further details on Job Description attached below.
Strong proficiency in Adobe LiveCycle (dynamic functionality based on java scripting), Adobe InDesign (particularly tables, Adobe Acrobat (particularly fillable fields and PDF comments) a must.
Skilled professional, experienced in the formulation and execution of high-quality forms design solutions, from initial concept to completion of final product.
1. The candidate will be responsible for using high-end page layout software to create and revise business forms in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
• Using supplied templates
• Based on client instructions
• Within style guide parameters, ensuring client graphic standards are consistently applied.
2. Follow departmental practices, policies and workflow processes related to tracking project work through accurate and timely recording of all project assignments.
1. 3-5 years professional design experience.
2. Formal education in design (BA or BFA degree)
3. Insurance business forms experience preferred.
4. Strong conceptual and visual design competencies as well as interpersonal and communication skills.
5. On or offsite role based out of Bridgewater NJ
6. Ability to analyze, problem-solve and make recommendations.
7. Proficiency in Adobe LiveCycle (dynamic functionality based on java scripting), Adobe InDesign (particularly tables), Adobe Acrobat (particularly fillable fields and PDF comments) a must.
8. Strong Macintosh skills with proficiency in Quark, Photoshop and Illustrator.
10. Solid, well-rounded design/production portfolio, with history of adapting and succeeding in a fast-paced corporate environment in a heavily regulated industry.
11. Knowledge of the insurance industry a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs