Job Description: Live Operations Specialist
AQUENT's AQUENT team is currently searching for Live Operations Specialists. You'll be joining a fast-paced team that supports our AQUENT gaming platform and community. You will be on the front lines solving problems for external customers, internal AQUENT partner teams, and service providers. You’ll manage incidents submitted for live support, from initial investigation through to closure.
You will partner closely with AQUENT’s Global Customer Experience team, taking over when issues require deeper diagnosis or broader knowledge. You will also work closely with the AQUENT System Operations team to determine overall health and quality of the service, and resolve or escalate issues when they arise. You will be on the bleeding edge of AQUENT’s growth in the digital space and you will be an integral part of every new PC game AQUENT brings to market.
To be successful, the Live Operations Specialist must possess strong technical skills and the ability to diagnose complex problems. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, a pro-active thinker, able to multitask, fearless and patient, and possess excellent communication skills.
Please note: While core hours are M-F 9-6, this position will require occasional weekend, evening and overnight or on-call shifts during key product launches, so flexibility in scheduling is critical.
• Your primary responsibility is to seize issues that come into our world from a variety of channels and drive them to resolution or hand off. You work directly with internal and end-user customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Document issue archetypes that can be shared amongst AQUENT to drive resolution of issues that may touch a broad range of systems inside of AQUENT’s infrastructure.
• Assist our leads with range of production related tasks including issue tracking and generating reports, be willing to jump in and take tasks over and drive them to completion!
• Take ownership of one or more workflows in the overall Live Operations service, formalize, documents, drive process improvement, metrics/tracking, automation. We want you to own and grow!
• Listen to and act as an advocate for the AQUENT community. Surface issues to the production team and develop compelling cases as to why a change should be made or a fix should be implemented.
• Contribute to AQUENT social and forum channels and engage in conversation with our followers to ensure that they have the best possible experience.
• Partner with AQUENT Customer Experience and AQUENT Community Management to maximize information flow on upcoming release, promotions, or other activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Have an ability and willingness to self-start and take on tasks that benefit the team. Don’t wait for us to ask you, get in and do it!
• Be diligent in taking a task from beginning to end!
• Be able to understand complex workflows across multiple systems and be able to understand at what point in the workflow something has broken down.
• Patience while in the eye of the storm or when handling the case of an angry customer!
• Strong communication skills, and professionalism is a must!
• Be Fearless! Have a willingness to pick up the phone and call others within the organization you may have no idea who they are to drive to a result!
• Strong organizational skills, please!
• Possess an analytical approach to problem solving!
• Have a strong understanding of web concepts and technologies and an ability to comprehend complex cross functional technologies and dependencies!
• Familiarity with common Windows networking concepts (proxy settings, firewalls, ping.)
• Must be available to adjust work schedule based on product launches / product releases!
• Bachelor's degree and 1 or more years of experience in online communities, online journalism, online marketing, quality assurance or equivalent
• Strong technical skills i.e. experience coding, developing on the web, etc.
• Experience working with a ticketing/issue/incident management systems such as Jira or DevTrack.
• An ideal candidate would not only have used such systems, but also have customized or configured them to deliver new workflows.
• In-depth knowledge of AQUENT's games, digital gaming, gaming in general!
• Ability to document and improve process flows, issue tree/use cases by using Visio or other software.
• Experience with digital distribution systems, digital rights management, and digital entitlements.
• Application communication and network debugging skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Description: Live Operations Specialist