Seeking a Live Event Content Producer to lead the ideation, conception, production, and delivery of exciting, highly visible, forward-looking programming and conferences.
- Be a huge force in developing content and recruiting speakers for our programs, leading research and composing agendas and schedules.
- Stage produce live conferences and key programming events, working alongside the internal client, internal creative team, and the production team(s).
- String together disparate information into on-point agendas for a diverse slate of programs and meetings.
- Support all aspects of technical and artistic production. Manage all show developments from inception to final wrap-up of the project.
- Create a master production schedule and rehearsal schedule in conjunction with the project owner, and work with producers/project managers to develop budgets and timelines.
- Serve as a liaison between external production agencies, internal content team and internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for talent management.
- Attend/Drive all production meetings and rehearsals, and provide support wherever needed.
- Experience in producing large scale live events.
- Background in creative visual storytelling and experience with live show and video production, with a passionate for brands, stories, ideas, events, theatre, environments and live/physical design.
- Strong multi platform storyteller and producer; Success with topic generation, expert speaker identification, program format options.
- Expert Communicator - Demonstrated and exceptional communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Creative and Strategic Thinker - ability to innovatively and efficiently meet both internal and external client objectives.
- Ultimate Multitasker - outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management and judgment, and the ability to manage complex tasks in a fast-paced environment; superior service ethics and grace under pressure.
- Attentive Colleague - quick study, sense of humor, and a true team player.
- Savvy marketer with an understanding of audience building; up to date on the latest trends in conference and event production.
- Strong leadership and executive presence and experience interfacing with and influencing senior leaders.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others towards a common goal; Self-motivated and articulate.
- Ability to Direct/Call a live show, inclusive of live stream elements, a big plus!