Vitamin T is currently in search of a Lighting Artist for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
Responsible for overall look and feel of a rendered, computer generated image or animation based upon Creative Direction to be passed off to a compositor or retoucher.
Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
• Firm grasp on digital lighting techniques
• Ability to create photo-realistic materials/shaders
• Knowledge of how light reacts to a surface in the real world
• VRay knowledge a must
• Maya knowledge a must
• 3Ds Max knowledge a plus
• Previous experience in a studio working environment
• Understanding of a CG Lighting production pipeline
• Able to work well under pressure
• Able to multi-task, troubleshoot and prioritize
• Able to adapt quickly to ever-evolving tech and workflow adaptations
• Able to communicate succinctly and professionally
• Knowledge and fluency in other lighting software and processes
• Knowledge and fluency in most operating systems
• Experience in all forms of 2D & 3D CGI workflows & processes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3-4+ years’ experience in production
• Experience with Maya and Vray
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards