This client's Product Photo Studio provides compelling product imagery that elevates the Nike brand vision. To accomplish this, we leverage the power of modern technologies, skill-sets and services. As part of our evolution, the Product Photo Studio is seeking a Licensed Apparel Photo Producer to drive the execution of premium, accurate and on-time product image creation from line plan through to retail. You will work across multiple categories using data, product, material, color and graphic information in a high volume and fast-paced production environment. Qualified candidates will be highly detail-oriented, exceptionally well organized, and collaborative, have a positive attitude, take initiative, be a problem-solver and have excellent communication skills.
- Manage the image creation process for licensed apparel; including line plan management, production kick off meetings, sample acquisition, and supporting the image capture process, post production, and ensuring accurate and on-time customer delivery.
- Maintain awareness of line plan changes, and their impact toward seasonal deadlines while keeping stakeholders and partners informed by updating the weekly reports to communicate changes bi-weekly.
- Execute strategies to increase image completion and accuracy across licensed objectives including quick strike product, sports moments, and walk-in business.
- Work with Product and/or Sample Teams to acquire samples, document construction/accuracy details and communicate to all related functional teams.
- Perform preproduction meetings and communicate seasonal photography needs to Apparel Producer.
- Review missing image or discrepancy reports throughout production lifecycle and account for, track and execute mitigation plans
- Help create seasonal teardowns, including reporting against Key Performance Indicators, key wins, challenges and future opportunities.
- Act as a liaison between key Category partners and Post production teams for product direction, questions and validate image accuracy.
- Responsible for ensuring Standard Operating Documentation is maintained
- Be a thought partner for process efficiencies and proactive in resolving issues.
- Perform all other duties as required.
Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience successfully delivering results in a project management capacity within a photo studio
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Design/Art, Supply Chain or related field
- Studio experience preferred
- Experience working in a creative environment, especially a commercial photography studio environment
- Experience effectively working in a cross-functional environment; with emphasis on being a team player and ability to influence.
- Strong influence, collaboration, presentation and organization skills
- Strong formal and informal, written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude