We have several openings for remote based Learning and Development Specialists (Instructional Designers) for an anticipated one year project for a Fortune 50 Financial Services organization.
- Responsible for designing and developing programs in the areas of employee development, management development and/or technical skills.
- Design includes proficiency in computer-based training authorware methods.
- Provides proactive support to client groups by developing and delivering sound programs that meet business objectives.
- Partners with human resource staff and managers as an internal consultant to identify and define developmental needs which require an evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined policies and practices in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Functions as a project team lead related to achieving goals.: 4+ years learning or human resources consulting experience.
- The resources can be located anywhere and will work from home.
- Candidates need to have eLearning experience. We also need one candidate who has web design experience and ability to lead a team.
1. Priority is to have strong eLearning background (vs ILT, etc.)
2. Ability to create Level 2 evaluations.
3. Mix of experience across the pool of resources with Adobe Captivate and Adobe Presenter skills; a few with Articulate experience. Candidates don’t have to have experience with all tools.