- The Learning Program Manager is part of the Global Change Practice within Global Business Services, and is responsible for training deployment logistics, program coordination, tracking, and measurement of learning outcomes for a broad base on GBS associates around the world.
- This role reports to the Global Capability and Learning Lead for GBS, and supports the implementation and ongoing maintenance of key training programs utilizing multiple learning approaches (e-learning, instructor-led, formal, informal) to increase the knowledge, skills and abilities of our GBS associate and client base.
- This role will manage the deployment and tracking of innovative, effective learning strategies established by the Global Capability and Learning Lead, aligned to building core capabilities of our people, and will partner with team members, training facilitators, leaders and internal partners to execute best-in-class learning programs.
- The Learning Program Manager is also responsible for maintaining the learning project intake process, and developing effective work plans for all learning projects and programs, which includes scoping, resource allocation, milestone tracking, work breakdown and cost/benefit analysis.
• Leads the development and maintenance of training deployment calendars, coordinating program deployment including developing and managing the GBS facilitator network, Learning Management System (LMS) integration, and executing tracking and measurement activities, for appropriate GBS programs.
• Partners with leaders, HR Strategic Business Partners, Global Change Practice, and facilitator network to implement ongoing program enhancements.
• Participates with Capability and Learning Lead in the identification and selection of innovative learning design, deployment and measurement tools and techniques, based upon assessment of learning needs.
• Craft and distribute appropriate, effective and timely program communications.
• Facilitates training events as necessary and appropriate.
- 10% travel required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field required.
• Role requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, developing and/or deploying training programs.
• A proven ability to utilize technology to measure, analyze and steward learning outcomes.
• Results oriented: consistently delivers on commitments, takes initiative, has a bias toward action, takes responsibility, shows individual accountability, has a sense of urgency, makes timely decisions.
• Ability to lead through influence and leverage partnerships.
• Strong organizational and time management skills and demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects at one time.
• An inherent ability for teaching, developing, and coaching others.
• Ability to adapt to a wide variety of cultures.
• Proficient in a variety of technologies including Learning Management Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project.
• DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
• COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
• ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
• INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
• DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs