Vitamin T is currently in search of a LMS Coordinator for our client in Grand Rapids. This is a long-term contract role!
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
- Oversee all LMS activities including system changes and data integrity
- Upload and maintain web based training courses
- Quality Assurance (user-centered design and usability) testing of courses.
- LMS and distance learning implementation
- Maintain and manage the LMS Showcase implementation and content
- Research and resolve problems that arise with user access, course changes, discrepancies between completion rates and LMS data.
- Partner with content team on solution development and processes including 3rd party vendor management)
- Implement course updates for learning courses developed in responsive HTML5
- Assist with troubleshooting content issues
- Work with external systems including but not limited to; BrightCove (video platform, BrandNext (resource platform), Adapt (development platform), Upshot (Badging System)
- Work with Leader Growth Solutions team with reporting training utilization, enrollment, participation, training program evaluation data.
- Generate and present reports.
- Create, administer, and analyze results of online surveys to support training initiatives.
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in administering, and supporting learning management systems, software systems, along with mobile learning and customer support experience. (SumTotal LMS experience preferred)
- Experience uploading, implementing, testing and supporting SCORM courseware.
- Experience with reporting and analytics.
- Basic knowledge MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of course development (instructional design) processes.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to troubleshoot application support calls from affiliates, infrastructure team and content team, test solutions, and communicate with affiliates.
Familiar with general web technologies including but not limited to: HTML, CSS, graphics,
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards