The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator is responsible for the successful operation and support of the enterprise-wide LMS. The LMS Administrator will serve as a support for troubleshooting learner and system issues, and will manage the general operations of the LMS technology solution. They will serve as a subject matter expert in a consulting capacity to other functioning LMS super users/admins and business users to develop LMS solutions that meet the needs of the enterprise. Additionally they will work closely with LMS Central Consultants to test and support the implementation and delivery of LMS system enhancements.
Required Skill Sets:
• 2-4 years’ of experience required as an Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
• 1+ years’ experience Success Factors LMS as an Administrator
• Previous experience in troubleshooting in Success Factors as an Administrator
• Previous experience of testing of new enhancements in LMS
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and interact effectively with the client.
• Strong analytical skills, will be reviewing data, have to analyze and ascertain solutions
• Strong attention to detail and balance of priorities with speed and accuracy
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Strong computer/technical skills including advanced Excel for manipulating reports
• Basic programming of Macro
• MS SQL language, HTML, CCS knowledge
• Scorm and Course Offering software knowledge
• Knowledge of workday systems
• High School Diploma/GED is required
• Bachelor degree is preferred
• Support LMS local super users/admins and end users with issue tracking, resolution and / or escalation; Support uploading, testing and launching of new / revised LMS course content in various format. Assist in troubleshooting of online content issues; Resolve high-complexity service requests assigned by the work queue coordinator
• Provide support to curriculum developers for online content and support instructor-led delivery setup in the tool.
• Support the integration of existing training programs into the LMS; Develop and implement automated training delivery in the LMS. Support successful LMS systems migrations, and change management in partnership with our IT organization.
• Supports the implementation of LMS enhancements including testing, reporting and supporting administrators and end users with training and education. Assess, recommend, and implement configuration changes for continual improvement of the Learning module
• Support business LMS administrative access. Support user training for LMS local super users/admins; provide other education, tools, and tips for users.