Vitamin T has an exciting opportunity for a Learning Experience Designer with one of our awesome clients in Atlanta. This is a full time, on-site, contract to permanent opportunity for a candidate with 1-4 years of experience in Learning Experience Design. The purpose of this position is to conceptualize, develop content, and launch new interactive digital media and classroom learning tools via digital media and new classroom solutions. This includes various types of learning formats (videos, podcasts, mini e-learning modules/simulations, mobile/social tools, etc.) and other related solutions to be determined. This position will also assist with the development of classroom-based training programs and materials, including new program development and client customizations, as well as developing content for e-learning platforms.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design/Instructional Technologies, Education, Human Resources or Communications with emphasis on content development or the equivalent in years and experience.
- A minimum of three years of instructional design and content development experience in publishing digital media, e-learning, or instructor-led classroom solutions on multiple platforms.
- The ability to conceptualize, develop content, and launch new interactive digital media and learning solutions.
- The ability to work closely and effectively with subject matter experts and decision makers to create solutions.
- 2 years of experience with Articulate Storyline, InDesign, Learning Management Systems, Digital Publishing Tools.
- Excellent project management, planning, and organization skills.
- Focus on creativity and innovation, challenging the status quo.
- Demonstrated familiarity with a wide variety of instructional design models, best practices and principles, and adult learning theory.
- Genuine curiosity about new media, and willingness and flexibility to continuously learn and immerse oneself in the evolving interactive social media environment.
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammar and copyediting; strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, ability to interact and work effectively with project team members, including sales professionals, production staff, and clients.
- Capable of working on multiple simultaneous projects, with production coordinator, to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to thrive in a respectful and professional culture.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a part of a high performing, collaborative team
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically to quickly implement short-term solutions while working towards building strategically sound long-term solutions.