- Act as a performance consultant -- recommending training and non-training solutions to improve job performance -- to key stakeholders during the design of complex, large scale curriculum using Instructional Systems Design and Project Management methodologies.
- Serve as a liaison between a third-party vendor and various business units in the development of e-learning courses and training programs. Responsible for managing third party vendor processes, product quality and ensuring timely delivery to business units.
- Work independently and provide consultative support for business unit designers and subject matter experts. Partner with communications specialists for development of communication strategy and product launch.
- Contribute to the overall design and development of training using a variety of delivery methods. Design metrics and measures to determine if implemented training solutions worked.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education or similar field preferred.
- Minimum seven (8+) years related work experience with at least five (5+) years as an instructional designer and two (4-5) years experience in vendor management.
- Project Management experience and cross-divisional experience highly desired.
- Ability to work independently.
Experience required in conducting enterprise level needs assessment; performance consulting, conducting project evaluations and designing metrics gathering tools; all phases of ISD methodology; designing and developing technology-based as well as instructor-led training; designing and developing divisional and/or cross-functional enterprise learning initiatives; designing Train-the-Trainer workshops; designing complex learning interventions and blended solutions; project management for enterprise-level design projects; and selecting/designing media to support computer-based delivery, web and instructor-led training.