As this company continues to transform and evolve into a mobile-first and cloud-first company, we need to ensure we have an opportunity to dynamically shape the workforce through targeted development of store employees. The desired outcome are agile employees, who are always learning, are customer obsessed, who successfully navigate the company, and contribute to their team’s and peers’ success. To that end, the Stores HR Team is seeking a professional who is a thought leader and has a passion for developing programs and initiatives to support the growth & development of the unique Retail store teams. In this role, the program manager will lead, partner, innovate and influence the learning and development approach and portfolio for developmental opportunities for the company's retail stores.
Our targeted development leverages the best and the brightest and provides them real-world experiences and developmental opportunities to increase their impact today and in the future. This Program Manager will be the engine behind the programs operations and infrastructure and will use their strong project management skills to plan, execute, and optimize a range of experiential development opportunities. These programs are gaining traction and excitement. With this excitement and desire to leverage retail store talent for pipeline and development, we have an opportunity to review and enhance these offerings to make them stronger and more impactful.
• This role will grow and operationalize and create a brand of targeted development opportunities for their retail stores
• Evangelize these offerings to create entry points for retail associates into other parts of the company.
• Create and manage program infrastructure including but not limited to program guidelines technology and tools, communications, and execution.
• Streamline and operationalize technology to manage and support systems and tools.
• Plan and deliver timely and relevant communications to participants, as well as organization leadership, HR and other key stakeholders, about upcoming talent movement and key program milestones.
• Developing process for reporting tracking experiences, success metrics, and data in a meaningful way.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Must be a self-starter and have demonstrated capability to lead and be a strong contributor
• Strong influence and collaboration skills, including a track record of working effectively across generations, workstyles and disciplines
• Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills - Ability to independently resolve key business issues by performing deep data analysis, gaining support for recommendations, and executing solutions
• Exceptional project management and program management skills in driving key deliverables from start thru completion in a complex and matrix business environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with audiences of varying sizes and seniority
• Passion for developing talent
• Ability to recognize trends and identify systematic approaches to solving problems in a fast moving, dynamic environment
• Internal Consulting: Uses influence, negotiations, strategic planning and systems thinking to drive scalable business outcomes through blended learning strategies.
• Solutions Design: learning strategies, design blended learning solutions and measure training impact.
• Experience in people engagement, HR, training and development is desired
• Experience working retail is a plus
• Curriculum design is a plus
• BA/BS degree in human resources, marketing, management or related discipline
• 3-5 years demonstrated program management and execution experiences