My client is known for its innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. As a Learning & Development Specialist, you will foster a deep relationship the business to understand their unique training needs, and you will support the development of learning paths to meet their needs; including on-boarding programs, customized, role-specific training experiences, and skill specific trainings. You will also establish ongoing up-skilling for more experienced team members.
- Coordinate and organize a range of courses and programs based across EMEA. Schedule attendance, book rooms, and identify opportunities to streamline process.
- Support team members with training coordination processes including scheduling classes, reserving conference rooms and communicating with facilitators and participants.
- Create a streamlined on boarding experience for all new members of the business by communicating with managers, new hires and transfers and enrolling participants in on boarding courses. Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times.
- Arrange special requests and provide a high-touch experience appropriate to learner, facilitator and stakeholder needs.
- Improve processes using a data-driven approach including optimization of facilitator loads, identification of trends and issues in the scheduling process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and improve experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience using an LMS to schedule notifications and review course information.
- Experience in improving processes, identifying issues in processes, suggesting user focused improvements and navigating/influencing cross-functional teams to drive these changes.
- High level of creativity, perseverance and openness to change with a drive to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrated discretion and strong judgment, with the ability to interact comfortably and professionally with all levels of internal clients. Strong demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, a customer-service orientation, and a welcoming helpful attitude. Knowledge of/experience with spreadsheets.