My client, a long time leader in the Financial & Banking sector, is known fore being at the forefront of digital innovation and driving exception digital experience for more than 14.5 million customers across Australia and the world. The customer is at the heart of everything they are doing and thus UX processes are being implemented across the whole business. As a result, they are growing their highly esteemed Digital Team and have an immediate need to bring in additional UX Lead capabilities to the business!
ABOUT THE CLIENT/ROLE:
You will be joining one of the best User Experience and Design teams in Australia and play a crucial role by mentoring UX Designers and being the conduit between product, creative and development. You'll also lead the delivery of multiple projects ranging from new to market platforms/apps.
YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN:
As a UX Lead you will be responsible for playing a senior role in the UX Team and that involves:
- Leading UX Designers and being the conduit between product, creative and development
- Leading the delivery of multiple projects across digital platforms and experiences for direct to consumers
- Implementing Customer Centred Design principles and methodologies to meet the needs of varied users on any device
- Planning, designing high-level concepts and guiding all the user experience design activities.
- Working in a collaborative team environment to create effective, cohesive design solutions.
- Delivering business outcomes through improving the experience that customers have with a product or service.
- Solving innovative mobile design challenges both at a problem definition level and at the interface level
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5-10 years of experience leading the best UX teams in market.
- ‘’Omni’’ multi channel experience working in large, complex organisations / transaction sites.
- Commercial acumen with a strong stakeholder and influencing ability
- Is able to juggle multiple project/design priorities in conjunction with their Program Lead and communicate these to the UX Management team
- Superb communication skills and excellent listener who can also interpret stakeholder's feedback appropriately
As a UX Lead you will play an inevitable role in shaping the way banking industry serves customers digitally and beyond. You will be leading an amazing team with a vision of delivering innovation and the best services for customers through integrated, simple digital experiences. This client has exceptional work/life benefits and an extremely flexible working environment which have been designed to encourage collaboration and innovation. If you're passionate about user-centered design techniques and want to build amazing experiences that are leading the industry across the digital space, please apply now!
***For a confidential chat and to discuss this opportunity further, please contact me directly at email@example.com. Look forward to connecting and setting up a more formal chat with you!
**Option for relocation available depending on the right candidate**