Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Lead UXA for a great client in Dallas, TX!
This is a permanent contract-to-hire opportunity and only local candidates and those not requiring sponsorship to work in the United States will be considered.
- Provide UX leadership and operational direction in overseeing the interface development of UX aspects mobile, and cross channel experience design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional/cross-regional leadership/teams to determine and support the most effective strategies, including identifying brand appropriate, customer centric user experience and design solutions that deliver on our business goals, ensure channel-wide consistency, provide a foundation for future enhancements, and contribute to our continued success.
- Mentor / guide the rest of the UX team in providing innovative, customer centric, information and visual design recommendations that drive an enhanced user experience.
- Ensure UXA best practices are well integrated into our client's ecommerce development processes.
- Manage the relationship with the eCommerce IT organization; working closely with the eCommerce IT leadership and team.
- A minimum of 5 years of UX experience working on established, heavily trafficked, B2C web experiences.
- Strong knowledge of task and use-case analysis, heuristic analysis, and user personas.
- Experience participating and conducting usability testing as well as documentation and presentation of testing results including gathering and documenting business, interaction and functional requirements.
- Experience with techniques in formal and informal usability testing.
- An experienced UX Architect or Project Manager, with a proven track record in delivering results amongst respected eCommerce companies.