Our client is taking on a major initiative to redesign and rebuild many of its customer facing digital assets. This effort will include a completely new approach to developing software, using the latest design approaches, technologies, and processes.
We are looking for a Lead User-Experience (UX) Designer able to work and collaborate with our Design, Research, Product Management, and Engineering teams.
They will be responsible for translating requirements and research findings into into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with usability-testing and analytics.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by coordinating with research, concepting, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver user flows, user journeys, wireframes, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.