A well known price comparison website is looking for a Senior UX Specialist to start with them ASAP, on a temp to perm basis.
- They have recently completely revamped their Digital and C-Suite teams, and are in the process of really building up their UX & CX capacity, in order to make themselves much more customer centric. Throughout the course of this financial year, they will be looking to grow the team to a team of 10 UX and Visual Designers.
- This Senior UX Specialist will be looking at the overarching UX (and possibly also CX, if the successful candidate has these skills) strategy. The role will be sales funnel focused, customer journeys, wireframing etc. (They have visual designers on board to focus on this side of things.)
- Although now an established company, there is a start-up atmosphere, and you will be acting fairly autonomously, as well as mentoring more junior UXers.
- It would 100% suit someone who is up for a fun challenge - you'll be shaping the UX strategy for the business!
- It's a really lovely company to work for, with a great culture and a fab team.
- Please note, they are based in South-Eastern Suburbs (plenty of parking).
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and Folio.