We are helping our client find a Lead Technologist who has past experience as a Front End Developer but LOVES to lead and be part of the strategic process and leading projects. The client is known for coming up with strategic technical solutions for clients whether it is redesigning a website to developing an online tool to help generate leads/awareness. This is a great opportunity to work with a group of highly innovative individuals and for a company, which is growing fast and known for it's amazing culture.
Responsibilities in the Lead Technologist role include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the client to gather technical requirements for projects and review requirements with internal technical team
- Resolve technical issues that arise
- Provide professional feedback to internal technology team members and provide solutions to technical problems as necessary
- Create and modify technical process as it pertains to specific projects
- Provide strategy based solutions to clients/internal executive team that promote innovation and out-of-the-box thinking
- Jump in to provide front end development help on projects as necessary in order for projects to make launch dates
- Strengthen already existing relationships with technology vendors and seek out new vendors when appropriate
This role is client facing and also includes managing a small group of internal developers and outside technical vendors. Excellent oral and written communication is necessary to be successful in this role. This role is long-term with opportunity to be hired full-time by the organization. It is very team-based environment where everyone jumps in as necessary in order to grow the business. They have a great company culture!