AQUENT is looking for a Lead Presentation Specialist to work on a short term assignment with a Financial 500 Company in Boston, MA. The member of the creative services team is responsible for the design and output of all high profile, quick turn presentations that come through the CS department. Candidate will provide firm-wide PPT support during the roll-out of the new PPT template. Acts as a PPT help desk – Q&A, training, review and react direction, design and production support, quality control, and a liaison to their offshore team. Due that this is a lead role, the selected candidate MUST HAVE prior managerial or lead role in the past and at least 7-10 years of experience overall.
- Lead the execution of templated-branded communications; ensuring consistency, accuracy, timely delivery in a manner that is within the branded visual language and communication guidelines.
- Responsible for implementation of design standards on production projects as specified by the Brand guidelines/templates and the Production Design Manager and Creative Directors
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and efficient job production within the group and communicating any deliverable delays to Manager and appropriate team members
- Good interpretation of design principles and verbal direction and elements such as graphics, photography, balance, typography, and color
- Able to work on multiple projects and to prioritize work
- Coordination with Production Designer Manager, Print Production and Traffic, and all other team members
- Managing project schedules, deadlines & deliverables in coordination with Traffic
- Adhering to all design/studio protocols, proper file structure, file naming, creative workflow, project close-outs, standards for releasing projects, etc
- 7-10 years specialized experience
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their updated resume and work samples directly to Rdavenport for immediate consideration!