Lead Mobile Designer
This is an exciting position with an innovative team who are always looking for a better way to do things!!! For this role we are looking for a Mobile/Tablet Designer who wants to drive an end-to-end experience that not only will be a hugely trafficked product in it's own right but will be used to help influence future direction of the company as a whole.
We need someone who is great with vision and conceptualizing how many pieces can come together to work as a cohesive product, can corral and influence stakeholders, is a great designer who can produce high quality work quickly (a good mix of IA and visual design) and can work solidly with the team.
Lead Mobile/Tablet Designer
As a Lead Mobile/Tablet Designer, your job is to be an ambassador to the user, developing amazing design solutions that delight our customers by solving important customer problems end-to-end, delivering emotional engagement and crafting an experience that balances the needs of the business and while delivering a useful and intuitive product experience for our users.
• Drive the creative direction and execution of projects from project goals and objectives definition through to deliverable at a fidelity required to meet project needs.
• Inspire and collaborate with client teams to rapidly produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant product experiences.
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team-based work environment, inspiring teams through participatory as well as directed exercises in the creation of design deliverables.
• Contribute across all aspects of your team’s projects, focusing on innovation and quality to uncover and highlight new product opportunities.
• 9+ years experience as an interaction or user experience designer, including project leadership experience managing projects and teams.
• Outstanding online portfolio inclusive of a broad range of interaction design work from web-based applications, consumer devices, mobile devices, and enterprise applications.
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications.
• Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
• Has hands-on experience creating storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, and interactive prototypes of all levels of fidelity.
• Drive competitive assessments and perform site heuristic reviews
• Understand and work within project parameters, team goals, requirements, and technical constraints
• Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the practice
• Examples of client engagement management a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Lead Mobile Designer