Our client, a leader in Gaming, is seeking a Lead Marketing Analyst to join their Marketing Analytics team!
The Lead Analyst in Marketing Analytics will work closely with Internal Marketing Groups, Studios, Executive Management, and Technology organizations to deliver campaign audiences, test designs, segmentation logic and campaign analysis. As a company, our client has a tremendous amount of data on how gamers play their games. They a strong analyst who has the ability to turn that data into action – all driving towards increasing gamer fun.
• Manage day-to-day campaign logic and audience list pulls for all 1:1 marketing channels (email, SMS, Push, Social, Display, In-game communications) ensuring the successful and timely execution of campaigns
• Pull audiences via SQL and eventually via Campaign Management tool (Unica, Adobe etc)
• Automate audience uploads via API into Salesforce, Facebook, etc..
• Build / define campaign test matrix, logic, and timing translating business and analytic needs into technical specifications
• Ensure dependencies are considered such as low sample sizes or list pull delays and contingencies are planned.
• Investigate / track campaign send and revenue taking corrective actions where needed
• Recommend and manage database and data enhancements needed for campaign design and optimization
• Analyze and optimize the targeting and spend allocation for non-email campaigns based on system reporting and backend analysis
• Evaluate customer segments for opportunities recommending and managing segment changes or additions with the vendor
• Provide high quality marketing and site analytics
• Develop KPI’s, metrics, and reporting that leads to actionable marketing insights relating to consumer behavior, game engagement, online interactions and campaign performance.
• Drive marketing communication and user-specific targeting based on in-depth analysis of the individual gamer and holistic view of the Activision gaming community.
• Create dashboards and decks that illustrate key findings, along with providing detailed monthly and quarterly results overview to management.
• Collaborate with other analytic groups across the organization to share best practice and methods.
• 3+ years of experience in campaign and audience management, database mining/marketing with very large, complex and multi-dimensional datasets
• Advanced SQL querying skills
• Strong skills and experience with Campaign Management tools (Unica, Adobe Campaign)
• Knowledge in utilizing BI tools such as Tableau & MicroStrategy to build reports and provide analytic solutions
• Ability to dive into an analytics problem, synthesize disparate data, and communicate not only data, but meaningful insights and recommendations
• Good collaboration and communication skills with a proven track record of working across all levels of the organization.
• A passion for video games and the potential business results that can stem from the rich data sets they offer.