Our client, a leading technology consulting firm, is looking to bring in a talented Lead Management & Website Content Manager
Project: Salesforce.com Lead Management and Website Content Update
Candidate will mainly support the salesforce.com lead management process.
Candidate may also assist with updating our corporate website content.
Scope can include:
- Receiving, validating, uploading and routing offline leads to salesforce.com.
· Reassigning leads campaign members, contacts, in response to personnel changes.
· Responding to ad hoc saleforce.com reporting requests as needed
· Supporting website process development and new content implementation
- Candidate must work from the North Plano office
- Experience with lead and contact upload to salesforce.com
- Experience with salesforce.com report design
- Knowledge of salesforce.com lead, contact and campaign objects
- Expert knowledge of Excel, pivot tables, formulas
- Understanding of the lead funnel stages
- Knowledge of B2B terminology: industry, segmentation
- Should be process-oriented, have experience in project management
- Some user experience in a website content management, preferably in Sitecore CMS
- Visual Basic would be a plus but is not required