1-2 days on-site in Santa Clarita, the rest off-site.
Our client, a brand and marketing agency, is looking for a new leader for their interactive team!
• Lead the interactive development team—front-end development, deployment and ongoing management, projects include web, mobile, social meida, and SEO
• Client-face and provide feedback, input and recommendations for initiatives
• Work with clients and agency managers to create seamless workflow
• Plan, budget, schedule, and manage resources for development of all projects
• Manage small team of full-time staff and contractors, all local
• Determine scope of projects, timelines, milestones
• Take responsibility for updates and delivery, on-time and on-budget
• Review designs for usability and feasibility
• Identify new team members and evaluate existing team members
• Communicate knowledge and expertise comfortably and effectively to clients and staff of all levels
For this role, we definitely need someone with experience employing the Agile or Waterfall project management methodology and hands-on LAMP Stack development experience.
Additionally, well-qualified candidates will have:
- Apache, MySQL, PHP experience
- Solid understanding of web API's
- Breadth and depth of knowledge in web technologies, solutions, best practices, and trends
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous agency exprience
- Drupal development experience
- iPhone and Android app development
- Facebook app development
- CSS3/HTML5 experience
- Responsive design experience
Local candidates only. Relocation requests will not be considered.
If interested, please respond with samples, demo sites, and apps.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs