Lead Front End Developer (6494-1)
The Connections Engineering Teams drive the technical vision, strategy and delivery
for the mobile and activations business capability on company website.
This role is an ongoing engagement with the Connections Engineering teams. A
person in this role will be Senior Engineer on the Product Team, and will be
responsible for developing single page application with front-end code using latest
libraries and frameworks and provide technical guidance.
• Deliverables for this position include new features, enhancements, and
foundational engineering tasks.
• They will guide and mentor a team to ensure artifacts to deploy are ready
and tested on time.
This is a 100% developer role where the person is expected to work on features or
technical debts, perform peer reviews, and participate in scrum events.
Skills / Experience Overview
• Experience leading development teams in a fast-paced agile environment.
• Hands-on engineer who has experience delivering high scale applications.
• Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and continuous integration (Preferred but
not a must-have)
• Must be a great team player and should be able to work in a cross functional
• Comes from an E-Commerce, mobile/wireless industry, or banking
environment (any type of industry that would require high interaction
between stakeholders, and a focus on Agile delivery at high scale)
Contract Length: 6 months – (High probability to extend past 6 months and