Lead Front-End/ JS Web Developer
Our client is seeking a brilliant front-end developer. As a front – end developer you will work with a talented development team creating innovative and engaging web and mobile applications for our client’s site and their global web properties.
They’ve started to deploy Adobe CQ5, with plans to migrate most of their applications and sites over the next 24 months. In this role, you would be responsible to help develop and be an integral player in delivering on this effort.
- Take PSD files and produce pixel precise cross-browser valid HTML and CSS pages.
- Define and write custom JSP Libraries and/or leverage frameworks like JQuery.
- Build and consume web services in JSON(P) or XML.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, technical design reviews, formal code reviews, defect resolution, and functional walkthroughs.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative development environment following Agile SCRUM.
- Must have responsive design experience
- Experience with server side programming (we’re a Java shop)
- Understanding of optimization in terms of images, style sheets and scripts
- Excellent design experience as both a developer and designer
- Great understanding developing responsive web experiences
- Familiarity and knowledge of GIT version control
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate to the team and to non-technical members of the larger organization
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- 3-5 years development experience
- Knowledge of Apache Sling, OSGi, JCR 2.0 API (Adobe CQ5, CRX Platform)
- Knowledge of file system DB (nodes)
- Responsive and mobile experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs