- Working across people / service / technology
- Working within CX team that acts as an internal consultancy for the wider business
- Helping to embed HCD across business units, progressing Business Transformation related programs
We're looking for a talented LEAD CX DESIGNER to join our client's Innovation team.
This role is offered as a 12-16 month fixed term contract.
Within this role, you will be joining the CX team, functioning as a consultancy for the wider business.
You will be tasked with rolling out various CX / Service Design programs related to the larger scale business transformation & future vision.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Lead CX Designer, you will be responsible for executing & embedding a HCD focus within everything you do – ensuring that solutions resolve both business objectives and customers needs.
You will join a collaborative CX Design team, who work as an internal consultancy for the wider business; reporting into the Head of Human Centred Design; and working alongside a separate Digital team.
The ideal candidate will bridge people, service and technology; possess solid business acumen and have excellent stakeholder management experience. You MUST be able to influence at a senior level, to understand organisational structures and how to design future state solutions within these.
- Focus on executing the HCD approach to optimise business value through improved customer experience.
- Conduct research to understand the customer and stakeholder needs
- Facilitate the co-design solutions to improve customer experience and business value
- Work in an agile environment collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Solve challenges in creative and human-centric ways
- Utilising Design thinking, Human-Centred Design and Service Design methodologies to solve problems and help deliver long-term projects
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills covering the c-suite, internal and external stakeholder
- Customer Design research and/or Service Design experience
- Ability to undertake qualitative research, understanding current state, and relaying that information in an accessible way to the wider business
- Build customer journey maps
- Facilitate research projects
- Experience in ethnographic research and design methods to understand customer needs
- Be able to create customer journey maps and service blueprints to articulate and optimise complex processes and systems.
- Experience working in an agile environment, and ideally driving lean, agile methodology
- Understand and drive the HCD approach
- Ideally you have UX capabilities as well as visual communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
One of Australia's leading Insurance providers and well-respected, global organisation that is working through an exciting business transformation that will set the benchmark for how they work in the future!