Our client a TOP Biotechnology company is looking for an experienced full stack developer to build codebase and database to store employee and survey data and automatically trigger emails based on employee movement. Potential to increase scope to include additional features such as dashboarding.
Project Scope & Deliverables:
We’re looking to launch an automated survey by the end of February (3 months) and will need the following components
- Build a database using Linux that will store survey responses and employee attribute
- Automatically obtain (SQL) and parse report to detect employee movement in and out of
an organization (mid February)
- Trigger an email based on employee movement to take a survey (end of February)
- Use survey platform API (Typeform) to collect survey responses and store in database
(end of February)
- Potential for additional feature development such as front-end dashboarding (March and beyond)
- At least 6 - 8years experience with Focus on Back end development with client side engagement.
- Experience with API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Full LAMP Stack Experience: Linux operating system, Apache HTTP Server, MySQL
relational database management system (RDBMS), and Python programming language
- Database technologies like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Django, Flask, and Bootstrap
- Experience with unit testing
- Ability to work independently. Self-starter/self- motivated, capable of staying on track and
pursuing solutions without supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and communicate project status to both technical and non-technical
team members and client representatives
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail