Some say Culture is King. We agree.
With over 25 years in the creative staffing industry as part of Aquent, Vitamin T is the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up inside a financially stable company with a global brand and solid reputation. Wait, was that 3 worlds? Regardless, we love what we do! At Vitamin T, we live to help ad agencies and mid-sized companies find the very best Creative talent around.
And we do what we do like NOBODY else.
We have 4 key principles that have guided our company for over 25 years:
* Our people make the difference. (read: our people rock. without them, we’re nothing.)
* Holism. (read: teamwork really does work. we hire helpers who actually like people.)
* Continual Learning. (read: we don’t stop learning. ever.)
* Competitive Advantage. (read: we do what we do to make the world a better place.)
So if you’re looking for a culture that encourages you to learn, grow and try new things, you’ve found it. If you want to come to work everyday and be surrounded by smart, nice people who care about others, you should work with us.
Now back to the job description. This leadership role is absolutely critical to the growth of our new brand, Vitamin T, so our Regional Directors have some big responsibilities:
* Hire great people, deliver great training and quickly ramp up sales and service staff by providing clear goals that help them grow and develop.
* Lead account and metro city strategies.
* Directly responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to Clients and Talent.
* Lead outbound sales and networking efforts aimed at finding Talent work and building long-term customer relationships.
* Lead recruitment and placement of high quality candidates through various channels with a strong emphasis on referral networking.
* Connect with customers each week through calls and client meetings to assess performance and identify opportunities for growth.
* Embrace technology and lead by example through learning and evangelizing digital design trends.
* Be a brand ambassador in the creative community and help get our brand out in all local creative networks
* Exceed customer and internal expectations by providing clear communication and creative solutions to problems, always bringing a can-do attitude
* Be an incredible team player who works hard to help our team, our Talent, and our clients as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
Sound like something you have the skills, experience and interest to be GREAT at? Then read on for what you’ll need to bring with you to be considered:
* 5+ years of professional experience managing team of 8+ direct reports, with proven ability to select, hire, and develop great people and quickly address under-performers. P&L experience necessary.
* Ability to foster a culture of learning and experimentation and a motivational team environment that thrives on making a difference and helping others.
* A solid online network (if you have fewer than 200 LinkedIn connections, then this role might not be right for you…)
* Any staffing and/or recruiting experience would be ideal
* Interactive design and/or technology experience would be fabulous
* Knowledge of advertising, interactive, and design fields necessary – if you don’t have direct experience in these fields, WOW us in writing with what you can learn before applying
More Cool Stuff About Aquent | Vitamin T:
* Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it.
Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
* Stability/low turnover: We boast very low turnover and pride ourselves on that fact. People come here and stay!
* Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
* Free use of company's Hawaii and Florida beach houses.
* Individualistic Approach. We encourage adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
* Industry Reputation. We're the world's largest Creative staffing firm.
If you’re interested in joining one of the coolest teams out there, then send us your resume and professional online/social media contact info. If you really want to WOW, make sure you include a written summary of why you are the BEST person for our job.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Some say Culture is King. We agree.