The Knowledge Management Analyst is charged with managing and improving an online content experience that is easy for employees to access, find, understand and use. The role is responsible for ensuring the highest standards of quality by executing an HR content governance process that ensures the delivery of timely, relevant, comprehensive, and accurate HR-related information. The analyst ensures the integrity of the HR intranet and knowledge base through a disciplined adherence to content design standards. Responsibilities include driving the utilization and adoption of MyHR Online and the HR knowledge base through enhanced content, technology, and innovative means. The analyst should be a self-starter and be capable of interacting with stakeholders across multiple locations with a strong aptitude for detail and technical learning.
• Creates, writes, edits, publishes, and tests online content, such as web pages, tables, knowledge base scripts, and graphics, using SalesForce.com and Talisma Knowledgebase environments, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, SharePoint, Dreamweaver and other publishing tools.
• Consults on the best approach to manage HR content and deliver a positive employee experience, including effective content search, navigation, documentation, messaging, and presentation. Uses strong relationships with HR and IT leadership, business partners, and content owners to influence the adoption of self-serve technologies.
• Leads systematic reviews and audits of content to ensure it meets standards, is current, accurate, and relevant. Maintains the integrity and consistency of content and makes recommendations for and communicates web standards, guidelines, content processes, and strategic direction of online experience to key clients.
• Manages all channels of content feedback to improve MyHR Online and support HR knowledge base. Proactively identifies gaps, analyzes data/trends, and drives continuous improvement of knowledge management, processes, and systems.
• Extracts data from WebTrends and related reporting systems, synthesizes and reports on key results using effective spreadsheet summary and charting methods. Engages with content owners to optimize content and landing pages for search optimization.
Prerequisite Knowledge and Proficiencies
• Builds and manages stakeholder relationships with the ability to keep stakeholders engaged, responsive, and proactive in working toward delivering to goals and objectives.
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work in fast-paced, changing environments.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills capable of accurately defining stakeholder requirements across multiple regions.
• Previous experience with HR systems and applications, including SalesForce.com, Talisma Knowledgebase and Workday is a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, SharePoint, Dreamweaver, MS-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to write and modify HTML code. Clearly understands HTML classes, tags, DIV tags.
• Strong analytical mindset adept at analyzing large amounts of detailed information using spreadsheets to analyze/ chart data summarizing findings in a presentation ready format
• Understands UX (User Experience) Design guidelines and best practices.
• Comfortable with Quality Assurance principles and processes.
• 3-5 years’ experience with knowledge management, web design, publishing, or HR Intranet and systems.
• Experience with search engine optimization and analysis
• Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Management Information Systems or Journalism.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs