- Develop, edit, and publish KB content to support business objectives.
- Develop, edit, and publish KB content to support new product and tool launches.
- Proficient with knowledge management principles and tactics to drive ongoing improvement of content delivery.
- Develop KB content in adherence to knowledge management business rules.
- Partner with Global Training Team to ensure alignment with instructional design and training delivery initiatives.
- Identify content gaps and work with business stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to resolve.
- Lead a focus group from Operations team to collect feedback related to KB content.
- Assist in training teams on most efficient usage of updated data.
- Support implementation of new releases and processes.
- Assist in the creation of article templates, workflow, and content quality guidelines.
- Assess opportunities to leverage resources and streamline processes across the organization.
- Create positive, proactive relationships with Service Delivery teams to identify and correct knowledge gaps.
- Assist in daily management and/or governance surrounding knowledge management system (properties, taxonomy, metadata, etc).
- Work with content contributors and SMEs to determine needs, scope, and impacts to knowledge base content.
- Provide and interpret knowledge base usage reports and data.
Additional Job Details:
- Must be proficient in HTML.
- Must have project management experience and good interpersonal skills.
- Travel knowledge is a plus.
- Can work from any location.
- Lead Medium Projects (3-12 Months)
- Interpersonal rapport
- Database File Management
- Certification/Credentials Clearance
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs