Our client is a huge VR focused agency that works with some of the top names in the Sports and Entertainment (NFL, LiveNation, etc.) industry specifically and are looking for a Presentations Specialist to join them on a contract basis. Although they are an all round creative agency, this particular role will be sitting with the Marketing Department, solely working across presentation templates for C-Level executives.
On a day to day basis, this candidate will be mostly working within Keynote to design and format presentations.
These presentations would be used for events, conferences, product launches, sales, and marketing proposes. It is a fast paced environment with a large volume of work at times, so being able to manage your time effectively and organize your workload is essential. Candidates must also have a high level of attention to detail, gaining a thorough understanding of the brand and working within established standards.
- Design of presentations using the client's brand and trending styles.
- Communicating with senior-level and C-level team members for their presentation needs.
- Ensure work adheres to all best practices and style guidelines.
- Organise work effectively, keeping to tight deadlines.
- Aim to continually improve your knowledge of the core software applications.
- Proactive raising of creative ideas or emerging trends in line with the business objectives.
- In-depth understanding of PowerPoint, Word and Excel, with an advanced level in Keynote primarily (3+ years of working experience is required).
- Proven track record in presentation production and design, with a portfolio to show.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as a bonus skill.
- Proficient in After Effects or Video Editing software in order to incorporate videos and animations into Keynote presentations is required.
If candidates have previous experience in a large corporate brand environment, technology or agency, this would be extremely beneficial.
This position is an on-going contract basis. They're looking to add this freelancer to their shortlist of presentation designers to call when they have this need. Candidates are required to go onsite once a week to their Newport Beach office, therefore all applicants must be local and able to commute to Newport Beach on an occasional basis. Open to considering candidates in the San Diego and LA areas.