In this assignment with Aquent's client, you will develop launch presentation images and animated graphics—primarily in the Keynote application. You will be focused on still and animated images and work closely with senior creative staff, as creative support, to visualize ideas for use in internal and external customer-facing Keynote presentations.
The candidate will help develop:
- Still Image Illustration
- Conceptual graphic development (Infographics).
- Slide Animations
- Software in-slide demo’s.
- Graphic enhancement.
- A-to-B animations.
- Quality control.
- college degree preferred and at least 7 years’ work experience in the creative and design field
- expert in image and graphics development tools, including Keynote and Illustrator
- exceptional Adobe Photoshop CS5 skills
- After Effects experience is a plus, as is experience with animation workflow and software such as Final Cut Pro
- A thorough knowledge of the iWork and iLife suits is also a plus
Presentation work is typically done within small teams under tight deadlines, so strong communication skills are required, as is coolness under pressure, resourcefulness, ingenuity in solving problems, dependability, attention to detail, and the ability to learn and cope with rapid change. Not least, the candidate is dedicated to client’s high standards of quality.
NOTE: Able and willing to work late nights and weekends when needed.