This position will lead the digital acquisition marketing approach to attract new customers, and grow assets under
management and market share for the Intuitive Investor capability.
The chosen candidate will have an in-depth understanding of direct-to-consumer digital acquisition marketing. The savvy marketer will demonstrate a genuine passion for customer-
centricity, and will relentlessly partner with the business to strive to enhance the end-to-end prospect journey to maximize impact – from stimulating awareness and peaking interest to full client conversion.
He/she will know how to interrogate a digital prospect experience to find opportunities that enhance pull-through to accelerate incremental sales, connecting the dots across marketing levers.
• Work cross-functionally to develop, implement, and execute comprehensive acquisition marketing strategies with full- funnel, data-driven, omni-channel marketing plans / campaigns across paid and owned media channels
• Develop test-and-learn approaches and pilot new digital advertising capabilities that drive acquisition
• Partner with internal insights and analytic teams to leverage intelligence to define segmentation in targeting; define
campaign scope, objectives, and test design, including primary and secondary metrics
• Leverage campaign team to develop and deploy messaging and creative elements that entice prospects to move further down the funnel
• Foster and leverage deep partnership with digital experience center of excellence to weave all elements of the prospectjourney into a powerful marketing experience
• Monitor and synthesize data and insights from various sources and analytics teams to continually identify areas for improvement and future testing – all aligned against KPIs
• Share and socialize campaign performance to broader internal teams identifying areas of opportunity
• Leverage outside agencies and partners to assemble, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns
• Study the competitive and external landscape to constantly stay abreast of digital marketing innovations, best practices and emerging technologies to improve performance as needed
• Partner with cross functional groups to align all marketing activities and results against marketing-attributable sales forecasts and actuals