Junior / MW Project Manager: £30-40k D.O.E. Based near Paddington
Our client is a well-known, leading out-of-home advertising company. They pride themselves on their innovation and being able to deliver new, current and groundbreaking ideas to their clients.
They have created a new division run as a separate agency dedicated to enabling digital campaigns that drive a greater return on investment by delivering content that is contextually relevant for the brand, place, time, environment and consumer.
It has a start-up / agency feel but with the added bonus of having a large well-known partner to support them.
This new division are building and running a platform that is transforming digital out of home advertising and they need someone to join and help organise this alongside the existing Project Manager.
In addition to this there will be varied duties including; creating campaign project plans, managing these from start to finish, fielding questions from clients and other stakeholders, researching data sources and managing process from the main workflow platform.
You should be ideas driven and really collaborative ; keen to come up with new ways to make campaign productivity a fun and successful process.
They are keen to find someone looking to step up and grow within an established firm trying to do something different. Start-up feel environment.
- Hold Agile and/or waterfall experience.
- Hold at least 2-3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Be highly organised.
- Be able to communicate at all levels and handle support questions and find answers.
- Hold proven experience supporting a project management team.
- Be technically proficient with a passion for digital.
- Be enthusiastic and comfortable communicating ideas to senior staff
** Advertising, Agency or Start-Up experience beneficial but not a prerequisite.
This role would best suit a Junior PM looking to step up or a MW looking for a new, exciting challenge.
**You must have held a similar position in a digital environment.
If you would like to apply please enclose the following to be considered:
- Up to date CV
- Notice period
- Current salary
- Salary expectation for the role
- Brief summary on why you feel you are best suited