The Role: As Analyst, Digital Automotive Media and Marketing: You will act as a an analyst for the new consumer behavior products within the Automotive Media and Marketing Practice, specifically for Online to Offline Analytics, including analyzing behavioral data to provide insights into the performance of websites and campaigns, assist with business development, and product development.
The Impact: Support the Online to Offline Analytics Subject Matter Experts (SME) in delivering world class customer service and analysis to clients. You will also serve as support for business development, product development and client needs for some of the most innovative new products in the client portfolio (highest visibility of senior management).
The Career Opportunity:
Work with Automotive Sales Team and SMEs to deliver and enhance Online to Offline Analytics solutions for automotive third party sites, OEMs, OEM agencies and media publishers.
Perform analysis for current and prospective clients for Online to Offline Analytics.
Assist in the management of account activity (client service and business development) for assigned accounts. Keep abreast of client business and develop account intelligence for assigned accounts and support these needs across the OEM Sales Team for the Online to Offline Analytics solutions.
The Team: Team is part of the Automotive Media and Marketing Solutions Group. You will need to assist the SMEs in the management of account activity (client service and business development) for assigned accounts, including ad networks and digital publishers.
Your Skills: Must be highly proficient in Excel, or willing to learn. Knowledge of formulas, pivot tables, PowerPoint formatting is a must. Execute analysis for current and prospective clients; Perform feasibility analyses for prospective clients; Assist SMEs with product development and client delivery; Assist SMEs and product team in the development of scope documents and proposals that focus on actionable data and show client ROI; Ensure all contracts and terms are signed for the group and submitted to accounting.
Our Hiring Manager says: I’m looking for the kind of person who is exudes curiosity and is enthusiastic about behavioral data and its impact on advertising and marketing decisions in the automotive industry. A positive attitude is important as we strive for outstanding customer service and this person must have an attitude that no job is too small. Candidates should be resourceful, assertive, proactive and unafraid to challenge conventional wisdom. We have a small team; our cohesiveness is one of our strengths. We cannot stress enough the importance of teamwork, support and camaraderie within the team.
- Understand the data, perform analysis, and interpret and articulate results and make recommendations.Customize presentations for clients. Assist in the development and execution of client strategy and annual sales plan to build new Online to Offline clients.
- Facilitate / answer client inquiries / data requests and proactively mine data for informational insights and develop ideas and solutions to address needs. Lead/Coordinate marketing activities with SMEs, PAL and OEM Sales Team.
- Keep abreast of content and methodologies for Online to Offline Analytics and services offered by client and be able to communicate the features / benefits to the client
- Understand and communicate the features and benefits of all client media and marketing products and services, particularly within the context of Online to Offline Analytics Solutions.
- Enter and maintain data in Sales Force CRM tool.
- Understand the client Client Satisfaction Survey process and ensure the process is followed.
- Understand and promote the client VoC model.
- Four year college degree; 5+ years of digital advertising/marketing background
- Preferred familiarity with the global automotive industry
- Experience with client service
- Experience with financial management including budget management and control
- Strong organizational skills, time management
- Advanced skills in problem solving and root cause analysis
- Advanced understanding of data mining techniques
- Advanced software knowledge with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, SPSS, mTab