Rates: LTD £220
Based: Home -Based (Some travel to central London possibly Amsterdam)
Junior Space Planner
Our Space Planners are part of the Global Workplace team. As part of this dynamic team, you will assist in coordinating the ever changing work scape at our client, with an emphasis on space planning for all HQ buildings as well as overseeing and coordinating people moves.
• Coordinate day-to-day move requests, scheduling per internal move process and keeping all teams up to date with changes and additions
• Input all moves into the CAFM System
• Input all new hires into the CAFM System
• Conduct periodic walk-throughs to ensure floor plan data is kept up to date, making suggestions for space utilizations as necessary
• Responsible for responding to daily requests sent to the Space Plan group
• Participate in pre- and post-move evaluations with on-site move teams
• Assist Space Planner to keep CAFM System data accurate, conducting audits as necessary
• Manage global office contact information in the CAFM system
• Add global as-built floor plans in the CAFM System and remove plans as needed
• Coordinate with the Site Support Managers and EH&S teams to ensure all HQ floors are clean, well-maintained, and free of unwanted furniture and equipment. Follow-through to ensure items are completed within a timely manner.
• Support the Space Planning team with a current seat capacity of 3,600 + seats, with additional buildings coming online in the near future.
• 2+ years of experience in Facilities, Construction, Architecture or Interior Design
• 1 year experience in move coordination or project management
• Degree in Architecture, Design or other Facilities related discipline.
• Understanding of basic building codes and spatial programming relationships.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD required. Experience with CAFM Systems preferred.
• Ability to problem solve based on historical data and logic.
• Make sure you bring your Google Sheets/Excel skills along.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while making a day-to-day impact.
• Organized, independent and self motivated (entrepreneurial), enthusiastic, dependable, detail oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritization
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally